Saturday 3 March 2018

Relishing my childhood on Fathers day!!!

Today seeing back and remembering those moments of childhood when you placed your hand....
Stopping those two little raindrops to fall on my head...

Just want to tell "YOU" that I felt your boundless LOVE for me in each and every moment...

Dear Pa.. you were always there to catch me in my arms when I took my first step...
"And".......I know it will continue for each step I will take....

When I behaved  like an impatient restless evening wave of ocean....
 U always came to me as a serene wave of morning engulfing my worries into yours...

Your hold up of "my hand" is not same as if "I hold yours".....
Becoz "ur hold" wont ever loose I know that......

No gift I have for dis "biggest gift".
which I got in "you"... 

Happy Fathers Day..PAPA..:):)

1 comment:

  1. Father is the only person who always put efforts for us and what u have comment abt boundless love is the best for paa !!

    ReplyDelete